The Czech Evaluation Society (CES) is a voluntary, self-governed, non-profit, apolitical, independent association of professionals who engage in evaluations of public and private development programs and projects, and unites its members on the basis of a common interest.
- uniting professional evaluators and people who engage in evaluations,
- supporting the building and development of evaluation capacities in the Czech Republic,
- raising awareness about proven evaluation procedures and methods,
- enhancing the social prestige of evaluation as a tool for verifying and improving the effectiveness of programs, projects and policies,
- creating a platform in the Czech Republic, which will support cooperation with international associations and networks of evaluators, particularly with the Network of European Evaluation Societies (NESE) and the International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS).